Validity Of This Policy
Collection and Use Of Information
If you register for or maintain a Swapp or Swapp+ service account:
|What is collected||And why|
|Your username, email address and contact preferences||
|Your name, image and other personal information.||
|The geographic area where you use your computing devices when you interact with the Service||
|Your device identifiers||
|Your telephone number||
|Your location and calendar information||
|Actions you perform when accessing the Service, including your use of certain service features and your storage of particular forms of Content (e.g., PDFs or JPGs), as well as the type of device and software you are using||
|Non-personally identifiable information or Non-Personal Data||
|Your payment information||
|Billing information (i.e., address, email address and telephone number)||
|Email addresses of Swapp+ account Administrators and end users||
If you access the Service via a Swapp Software application, that application may request access to certain information on your computing device.
Tracking Information Swapp Collects
Contact by Swapp or Swapp+
If you sign up for verification on your Swapp service account, we may use a third-party provider to send a verification code via text message to the phone number you provide.
Disclosure and Access of Information
Swapp is not in the business of selling or renting your personal information. Outside of actions you take within the Service to communicate via swapp, to swapp cards, files and other documents, or to authorize third-party applications, we only disclose your information when:
- We have your explicit consent to share the information.
- When you decide to swapp a name card or cards of other nature either created by you or by swapp+ enterprise users, we deem that we have your explicit consent to forward its content to the contacts you chose.
- We need to share your information with service providers who process data on our behalf in order to operate the Service, complete your payment transactions, and help us communicate with you as described elsewhere in this policy; these providers are subject to strict data protection requirements in keeping with Non-Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Singapore.
- We need to share your information with service providers to fulfil your product or service requests, including sales, delivery and support requests.
- We need to share your information with resellers of a Paid Service or product in order to ensure accuracy in the payment for such Paid Service or product, the management of your account and the delivery of your purchase and related support services.
- It becomes necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce the Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.
- We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Swapp and users of the Service, or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
We do not share your account information or user activity history with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
In addition, we may share with partners or service providers an identifier derived from the personal information you have submitted to us (such as the user id chosen at the time of registration) to serve you ads when you visit partners’ and providers’ websites, applications or platforms and also with service providers who help us manage and track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Access to your information by an administrator of Swapp+ account
An Administrator (“Admin”) of a Swapp+ account has access to content you create in any Identity Card associated with that Swapp+ account. An Admin cannot access any of the content in your personal account or any of your Swapp Content, however.
Access to your information by Swapp or Swapp+ employee
As a rule, Swapp or Swapp+ employees do not monitor or view your personal information or Content stored in the Service, but we list below the limited circumstances in which our employees may need to access or review your personal information or account Content:
- When required or we otherwise have an obligation to review your account Content as described in our Terms of Service;
- We need to do so in order to respond to your request for support;
- Where necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Swapp and its users (including to protect against potential spam, malware or other security concerns); or
- In order to comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to warrants, court orders or other legal process. We vigilantly protect the privacy of your account Content and, whenever we determine it possible, we provide you with notice if we believe we are compelled to comply with a third party’s request for information about your account.
Please note, however, that Swapp is not responsible for any publication or use of any Personal Information you choose to post in domains accessed through web service enabled by Swapp+ enterprise accounts.
Data Storage and Transfer
When you use Swapp Software on your computing device, such as by using one of our downloadable applications, Content you save will be stored locally on that device. When you sync your computing device with the Service, that Content will be replicated on our server space.
Please be aware that Personal Information and Content submitted to Swapp will be transferred to a data centres including that in the United States. If you store information in or submit data to the Swapp website or Swapp Software and sync such Swapp Software with the Swapp service, you are confirming your consent to such information, including Personal Information and Content, being transmitted to, hosted and accessed in the United States.
Please note that data privacy laws or regulations in your home country may differ from those in the United States.
Security of your content
Swapp is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, internet data transmissions, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information during its transmission between you and us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of administrative, physical and logical security safeguards. The security of the information stored locally in the Swapp Software installed on your computing device is dependent upon you making use of the security features on your device. We recommend that you take the appropriate steps to secure all computing devices that you use with the Swapp software and the Swapp service.
If Swapp learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on our web site and/or via other communication platforms. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
AB INITIATIVES PTE LTD
20 Maxwell Road,
#09-17, Singapore 069113